Thursday, May 4, 2017

National Prayer Day !

Hello Brothers and Sisters,
HAPPY  NATIONAL PRAYER DAY !

What seems like a very short year ago, we posted a Sermon delivered to a local Church. (Feel free
to  check out our 'archives' via the HomePage). Essentially we made a case for the fact that our
self inflicted broken world requires us to make EVERY DAY , ........... National Prayer Day !

A few days ago, my dear wife Donna found this short but seemingly ' All Encompassing '
' Morning Prayer '. We have both added this amazingly ' Christ-Centered ' Prayer to our morning
Prayer time. We've been very Blessed since, and would like to share it with all of you in case it
may fit your morning worship !
May God Bless You All with the Peace of Yeshua/Jesus !

A Prayer to Start Your Day !

Heavenly Father,

Thank You for this beautiful day you have made. I thank you Father that I slept last night and woke up this morning. I do understand dear Lord. that I've not woken up by my own power, nor by my alarm clock. But it is by Your Grace that I've been afforded another day in this world.

I humbly ask Lord, that You order each of my steps today dear Lord !  And, I ask that The Holy Spirit guide my thoughts, words, and deeds. As I go out into the world today dear Lord, I pray
to be a true Ambassador of Christ Jesus !
I pray that my light shall shine before men, that they may see my good works to the Glorification of You Dear Lord, my Father ( Abba ), and Creator !
May I be filled with the Fruits of the Spirit as I interact with all people today, and let all I do this day be done with the love of Yeshua/Jesus !

As much as depends on me oh Father, I ask for 'The Strength of The Son', that I may live peaceably with all men today; I aspire with deep zeal and fervor to acknowledge 'You' in all my ways, and that You Direct my paths.    In my King and Saviors Holy Name, YESHUS/JESUS,
I humbly pray, ... AMEN.

NOTE: This is an 'Unknown Author' prayer from the net. Hence, I added just a few words.
            * If any of you know who wrote it originally, please leave a comment !  I found this to be
               a prayer worth " Sharing ".......... blessings of God's Peace to You All !

No comments:

Post a Comment