Sunday, July 27, 2014

Today Is A Gift From The Lord, Let Us Rejoice In It !

Dear Loving Father,

I thank you for yet another day here on the earth you created for us. Furthermore, I praise you for all you have given me and will set before me.

In my relationship with your loving Son, in earnestly trying to walk in His directives, I am in the honest realization that ( I ) am the weak link in the chain of my relationship with Christ Jesus.
Today I pray that you reinforce the Holy Spirit that indwells within me so to harden the weakness of my personal chain of Holy Relationship so to enable me to better serve You, my Father and Creator.

Please continue through your endless Grace & Mercy to strengthen my relationship with Jesus, so that I may better minister the Truth of the necessity to be a  ' Born Again ' Christian. For as it is written in 1 JOHN 1:7,..." But if we walk in the light, as He is the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ, His Son, cleanses us from all sin."

How Blessed we are to fully understand that You are indeed The God of Second Chances!

We ask that you Bless this Ministry Initiative with Holy Discernment. That we may be a beacon of light to others, and that they may find the deep inner peace provided through a personal relationship with our Lord and Savior.
We pray these things in the Holiest of names, Christ Jesus...........................AMen !

No comments:

Post a Comment