Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Dear Father !

Dear Father,

Father, I am ever so gracious that I've been granted your constant, un-interupted presence in my life due to the most divine exchange at Calvary.
Whether I'm up or down, happy or sad, done wrong or done right, you are eternally with me!
Your help, protection, provision, strength and peace are constantly with me. 

Lord, you are indeed my sufficiency. With you I have NO need. I pray you help me to relate this faithful reality to all whose path I may cross along the journey you have planned for me.

I commit to evangelize the Good News of salvation through your Holy Son, our Savior Jesus Christ, through the remainder of my human life !!!  I pray you continue to stir the Holy Spirit within me and bless my words so that the ears of my brothers and sisters take a step beyond simply listening, but to actually HEAR the good news.

Please continue to enlighten my ways so that I may be an effective vessel of true Christianity.
I ask this in the name of your most Holy Son whose ways and words I strive to emulate with each passing day.

I am yours Father !
May you bless my ways, that I would be pleasing to your eyes.
                                                                                                               AMEN !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment