Thursday, October 8, 2015

NFL Star Don Davis: Making an IMPACT for Christ - CBN.com

Shalom Brothers and Sisters,

It's been a couple of weeks since my last post, and there is a plethora of information to offer you as ministry updates. We will do so throughout the coming week so please visit us again.

First, in an effort to address the several emails received regarding my recent health set-back.

Thank You very much for your prayers,hospital visits, and calls of concern. ( I'm doing GREAT )

Surgery was a success and went well, aftercare infusion treatments with my extended family at York Oncology was very bearable, and it appears that by all indications that I remain in a remission status.

So There!,....Praise God, for He is merciful to His Children!

Many of you (especially our Fantasy Football Fellowship) have heard me speak of N.E. Patriots Team Chaplain, former linebacker, and NFLPA rep., Don Davis as being a personal inspiration to myself and so many more. If you like, you can visit Don's website at Real Don Davis .

Just yesterday while reading Billy Graham's Decision Magazine, (Oct. 2015 issue) I came across a concerning article titled ' atheists Seek to Sack Football Chaplains'. 

How blessed we are to have groups such as Fellowship of Christian Athletes FCA and Christian leaders such as our brother Don Davis. Please pray in the Holy Spirit with me that the voices of FCA, leaders such as Don, and many more (including this ministry) will quell this newest initiative in Christian Persecution.

Below is a short You Tube with Don Davis as the guest on CBN's 700 Club. I think it will give you some insight as to the Passion for Christ possessed by Don and both collegiate and NFL Chaplains across the country. I pray it touches your heart in such a way that you may somehow support or advocate the presence of Chaplains within the realm of sports.

May God Bless You in Every Way,


No comments:

Post a Comment