Sunday, February 3, 2019

Rams vs 'The Goat' ,.... Prophetic???

Blessings, and Happy Super Bowl Sunday !


So, ...... ' in hopeful understanding that God has a sense of humor ',....

please allow me to throw out a bit of 'Super Bowl Directed' Holy Humor of the 'Prophetic Nature'.

Image result for Rams Vs. Patriots images

Now ,.... not that I'm a betting man, if I were, I believe I would be betting on 
THE PATRIOTS & 'The GOAT !'

HERE'S  WHY :  For those of you whom know me, you know I am currently 'enamored' with the                                  all encompassing biblical insight that continued Jewish Roots and Messianic 
                              Studies is affording me. ' Ever since our United in Messiah conference, I just 
                              can't seem to get enough 'Messianic Manna !'. By restoring the Jewish roots of
                              our faith, the Bible is 'anew', richer !,..... a black & white movie colorized ! ! !
                          ( ok, so part of the humor is the fact that it took me 10 mins. to 'colorize the above'! )

I'm going astray, back to this potentially, dare I say ' Prophetic Day ' ????? , ... lets c what the Bible 
says about ' The Ram & The GOAT '.
'.

Image result for Image of the GOAT,Tom BradyImage result for rams logo                                                                                      


SO ! , ... Here we GO ! ,...... from the book of Daniel ( Daniel's vision of a Ram & a Goat, 8;1-8 )
BY the Way !,... in ALL honesty, ' I just happen to currently be studying this exact book & chapter in preparation for an upcoming event ! '

Dan. 8:1-8
In the vision I saw that I was beside the Unai canal. I lifted up my eyes and looked up, behold, a Ram with two horns was standing in front of the canal. The two horns were long (rams RB's ?), but one was longer than the other, but the longer one grew up last. I saw the Ram charging toward the west and north and south. No animal could stand against him. --- none could deliver from his hand. So he did what he pleased and magnified himself.
(does this sound like a growing world attitude, or politicians of today?)
v.5  " While I was contemplating this, behold, a 'male Goat' came from the west crossing the whole earth without touching the ground ! "
Now the Goat had a conspicuous horn between his eyes. v.6 He came up to the Two Horn Ram that I had seen standing beside the canal, and charging it with great strength. I saw him attacking the Ram furiously, striking the Ram and shattering it's horns. Now the Ram was NOT STRONG ENOUGH to stand against him, si he knocked the Ram to the ground and trampled him. No one could rescue him from the GOAT's Power.

So !, ' I'm not a betting man, .......... I'm just sayin'

GO PATS !

Image result for super bowl 53 ring

( this post is dedicated to our current Inter-Church Fantasy League Champ- Dot Ryan ! )

you Go girl !

No comments:

Post a Comment