Monday, August 11, 2014

God Will Never Leave You!



And,......once you actually 'find' Him, you will never want to leave Him.

One thing I am quite sure of is that God's endless and unconditional love for us,

is ALWAYS with us,.................even when we aren't necessarily aware of His

presence.

I'm pretty sure you will agree with me after viewing this You Tube.



The endless blessings bestowed upon us aren't always outwardly visible.

( another point depicted in this video )



For those of you with adolescent children, I'm sure you will agree that talking

with them about God and His unyielding Love for all His children, is a whole

different ball of wax than it was when our own parents spoke with us about

this topic. The world, and ways of the world have indeed changed,..........

and NOT for the better !



I was blessed with the viewing of this video when I walked in the living room

one morning to find my wife in tears. When I asked what was wrong, she simply

said,........' we are SO lucky to have a GOD who cares for us so deeply and 

in so many ways '. So, she next replayed this YouTube she had just watched

which had brought her to these tears of joy. Well, no matter how much I hate

admitting it,...........she was right AGAIN !



The following day, we played the video for our 21 going on 35 year old daughter.

And I am as happy as a Father can be to tell you,...... as a result of this simple

video,......" Something Clicked ", in her pretty little blonde head !!!

I truly believe that seeing this video has enlightened her in such a way

that she is developing that PERSONAL relationship with Christ,

which as we all know is required of us if we are to be righteous in His Holy name.



I pray that viewing this video inspires you also, and that you might pass it on to

someone who perhaps doesn't quite get it.



With Warm Wishes that you are touched by the " Love of God "



Bill








No comments:

Post a Comment