Sunday, August 31, 2014

Please Forgive Me !

Hello Brothers and Sisters in Christ !

I am so profusely sorry for having not updated the blog for the past week. But please know that arrangements have been made to rectify the issue should it arise again, which I pray it will not!

I had told myself that I in no way wanted to use this blog to use it as a platform to tell my own story.
However, with no posts for a week I believe I owe you all an explanation.
Those of you whom already know me are aware of my health dilemma. But, for those of you whom are unaware, I suffer from a combination of Auto-Immune diseases as well as a Neurological disease.
All of which are incurable, and have clinical symptoms that when active, trigger one another.

That's where I will stop, as I do not want this Ministry to be identified with my health, but with
Christian Fellowship.
All I know is that I am truly Blessed with the most amazing relationship with Jesus Christ, and Godly Fellowship with all of you !  This my friends is the very best medicine I could ever ask for.
It allows me to face virtually any health challenge with CHRIST, and find blessing in any day and under any circumstance!  I have honestly grown through this diversity and am actually happy to have it be part of my life!

I've said it before many many times,.... " I am the healthiest sick man that you will ever meet ".

Truly, I can relate to the famous quote of Mother Theresa which goes like this :
                " I Know That God Won't Give Me Anything I can't Handle,...........
    I Just Wish he Didn't Trust me So Much ! "    

  Or,......." He didn't bring me to it,.....not to bring me through it ! " ,  Truly, it has been the vehicle by which I have developed a deep personal relationship with our Lord and Savior.

I move forward in life with the deep understanding of the scriptural verse that states
 " By His Stripes,... I Am Healed ! ",...........and So Are You!.............PRAISE GOD !

So !, that said, ready yourselves for several page postings, and some truly exciting announcements. May God Bless your week,...and may you be blessed with the deep inner peace of GOD !
                                                        AMEN !

No comments:

Post a Comment