Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Beth Moore !

Happy Tuesday to All !!!

With the Summer winding down, Memorial Day done, and kids off to school, it's a bit like a new beginning.
But then again, our merciful and gracious God is the provider of oh so many ' new beginnings '.

Personally, I am excited with the ending Summer as it provides me additional time to devote to Christ.

This morning I found a great Beth Moore quotation and would like to share it with you. It goes like this:

Satisfaction Guaranteed

God is not only the answer to a thousand needs,
He is the answer to a thousand wants. He is the fulfillment
of our chief desire in all of life. For whether or not we've ever recognized it,
What we desire is unfailing LOVE.

Oh, God, awake our souls to see-- You are what we want,
not just what we need. Yes, our life's protection, but also our
hearts affection. Yes, our soul's salvation, but also our heart's
exhilaration. Unfailing Love. A love that will never let me go !... ' Beth Moore '

This is a great one to think on !  And I thank my Sister in Christ ' Susan Brindle ( a true woman of God )
and a Sister in Christ met in Christian Fellowship. For she is responsible for introducing me to the work of Beth Moore. Spend time in Christian Fellowship folks !........"Talk about a win-win situation !"
God's Peace to you ALL !

No comments:

Post a Comment