Monday, April 20, 2015

He makes me want to be a better man !!!


Dearest Brethren, 

Blessings to you all in the Holy name of Christ Jesus. Now that our Ministry initiative is accelerating,
I am SO happy and blessed to share a couple of ministry announcements with you.

First, I would like to share with you the fact that we have finally compiled the Ordination and Licensing documentation along with our Ministry/Church Charter, required to file the 501 c non profit designation that has become necessary to partner with larger national and international ministries for co-venture Fellowship initiatives and events.

But very importantly, I am blessed to announce a key ministry advisory board designation. Whereas we will be shortly be adding additional board advisers, we feel strongly that an Adviser to Sound Scripture is of most vital importance.
So, without further ramblings, I feel very blessed to announce the name of Rev. Dr. Wilbert D. Gough, whom has graciously accepted this role to advise our ministry with sound God given scripture as it may pertain to our Fellowship Initiatives.

Rev. Dr. Wilbert D. Gough



I am very honored and blessed to have personally known Pastor Gough for some time now. I met Pastor Gough through a wonderful Bible Study group I've been a member of . This Bible Study group has been meeting in Christian Fellowship weekly for several years.
Although I cannot speak directly for the group of twenty something, I can say that I firmly believe that every one of us has very high regard and love for this Man of Christ. His biblical wisdom I have found to be surpassed by none, and importantly, his desire to share said wisdom is strong and cemented in his desire to serve our Lord and Savior.
On a personal level, Pastor Gough has been an invaluable Teacher and Mentor in my own journey to Ministry. Along those lines, Pastor guided me and honored me,... ( who said discipleship ? ) with a very endearing letter of recommendation for acceptance to Liberty University for ministry preparation . In a nutshell, my Christian love for this man of God is deep. He  without hesitation Makes me want to be a better man !

Pastor Gough is a published author, having written the most excellent book entitled " Life Isn't Fair-
But God Is ". This book is a wonderfully arranged compilation of the experience and sermons delivered over a 65 year commitment to God in the Pulpit. Which yes,.... makes him Ninety Something, but with the vitality surpassing most people I know. I have simply never known a man whom is more committed to sharing the Good News of Jesus Christ.
Pastor has a doctorate from Eastern Baptist Seminary as well as graduate degrees from Temple University School of Theology and Burton Theological Seminary. He has served churches throughout
the United States and has written and publicly spoken extensively .
We are quite looking forward to tapping on his guidance for our upcoming " Back to Basics, Old Time Tent Revival ". I am quite sure that pastor's experience and insight ( including Revivals and Crusades with Billy Graham ), will prove to be invaluable to our goal of bringing both Christians and non-Christians closer to God our Father.

We thank Pastor Gough from the bottom of our hearts. May his guidance to our ministry prove to be a Blessing to each and every one of you.

God Bless You, and please feel free to visit our blog often as we off n' running with the development of Fellowship initiatives in the Name of Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment