Saturday, May 19, 2018

"The Forbidden Chapter" in the Hebrew Bible - Isaiah 53


Another 'pre' Revival Rally Messianic Manna Morsel !

Shalom Brethren !

And Shabbat Shalom to our Messianic Family. As we do on many Saturdays, my wife Donna and I enjoy the peace we find in immersing ourselves into the study of God/Adonai, Yeshua/Jesus,
and the Messianic Jewish Roots of our faith. As I've mentioned previously,...... ' when I look at the Bible through the messianic lens I am acquiring, it's like taking a Black & White movie, and introducing COLOR !  And face it , .... a picture indeed can paint a thousand words. ..... Ameyn!

If even one of you sticks with this  subtitled 8 minute video, I believe I will have done my job, as your life in the Messiah will indeed be touched with the reality of what is happening in the Kingdom, when it comes to 'Growing The Remnant' , Provoking the 'non-believing Jews to jealousy' and the state of God's Kingdom Redemption Plan !
Truly ! This Video will Touch your journey.
PLEASE ENJOY !
( and as a note, be sure to check back often as we will shortly be announcing the very special nationally recognized venue for our upcoming Fall Revival Rally with our Messianic Family!)
SHALOM !
b





No comments:

Post a Comment