Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Are You Ready 4 Some Football?

Dear Brothers in Christ, AND Fantasy Football !

Yeah, Brother of the 'virtual' gridiron, tis' the season at last!  The time of year when we can serve our savior by ' Fellowshipping ' through our inter-church Fantasy Football League. As some of you are aware this will be the 7th year for Football, Faith, and Fellolwship.
Recently, The Lord has directed me to Elliot Baptist Church (meet them at Eliot Baptist )to discuss the possibility of some inter-church fellowship. I was received by Pastors Joel and Yyves with very open arms. I consequently joined them for a great Sunday service this week. I must say, they are a dynamic, God Loving and Serving group of families for Christ, full of vitality for HIM, eachother, and Christianity as a whole.
After service, EBC held a wonderful congregation picnic, and I was introduced by Pastor Yyves to Keith and Sam whom started a Fantasy Football league at EBC last year. I am excited to say that the concept of shining for Christ through this inter-church fellowship initiative was very warmly welcomed and will be further planned over the next couple of weeks! I will meet with them soon to discuss dates and details.
* If you are aware of a Church that may be interested in joining, OR starting their own league, please feel free to have them contact me. I will do all I can to lend a hand!

With the Participation of Elliot Baptist Church, First Christian Church of Kittery Point ( where I've hung my own hat for some time now ), Next Level Church in Somersworth, NH, First Parish Church of York, and a couple of folk whom are NOT YET!,.... Church Goers, we have a unique opportunity to burn brighter for Christ ! By all means, it should be a fun year with a Live Draft,
Mid Year Tailgate Party, and a Superbowl Party ! Join us as we edify one another through Christ and eachother's Spiritual Blessings.
Should you be interested in playing in this rather 'low-maintenance' league, check back for posts which will include addt'l info. and dates. Or, feel free to e-mail me at bill.bayliss@aol.com .
It appears The Lord is blessing us with additional churches that we may grow through one another and that we may burn brighter for Him, at a time when the magnification of His Glory is needed desperately. We pray you join us with this initiative which has for 7 years now  been effective in promoting new Christian Friendships that burn bright for His Glory.
We hope to hear from you very soon.
May you be blessed in His Holy name! 
bill

No comments:

Post a Comment