Wednesday, July 15, 2015

The Encroaching Darkness !

Dear Brethren, 

Shalom in the name Most High!  Please forgive this very tardy post. I've personally had a very difficult time in determining how to address the encroaching darkness demonstrated by mankind over the past month or so. The seemingly prophetic disturbances to His Kingdom and narrowing of the road that allows us to Step With Christ can be overwhelming for any lover of God.
Through my own ever-deepening Fellowship with Christ, which allows and enables the Holy Spirit
(Ruach ha Qodesh) within, to guide me through holy discernment, I've learned NOT to REACT to life's disappointments. ( Although via my P.H.K. degree,.....Philosopher of Hard Knocks! ) I've learned the hard way. But, my journey has enabled me to Pray in the Holy Spirit, and Rest in the Peace of Christ Guided Patience, for Him to write His Holy and discerning responses onto my heart.
Oh!, how I praise Him for this blessing.     AMEN ?

I've always desperately tried to avoid creating the identity of what many refer to a " Soapbox Social Justice Ministry ". This was easy enough to do when our country was moving forward with a separation of Church and State. However, that line of separation that has allowed us to flourish in  the Faith indeed seems to be in jeopardy. It appears the Prophesied plan of Satan has been set in motion.
Earlier this week I looked down to my W.W.J.D. bracelet ( What Would Jesus Do? ) As I do so often when facing issues that trouble me.  I contemplated my duty and desire to be as Christ-Like as my human frailty allows during challenging times.
So,...... What Would Jesus Do ?  ( I reflect on the turning tables of the Money Changers in the Temple. )
My spirit tells me that He would certainly NOT remain still !.  I believe he compels us to at the very least point out these developing and prophesied warnings as  the half brother of Jesus did in The Book of Jude. ( We will post " Hey Jude ", on Friday, please join us. ) We must always point out warnings
and offer Godly direction that will allow us to burn as brightly as necessary to affect impending and looming darkness!,.......This plan of the evil genius that is Satan!
The Father ( Abba) tells us that Satan is the ruler of the authority of the air and that he is operating in and through those whom are acting disobediently to Elohim.
                         .......according to the course of this world, according to the ruler of the authority of the air, of the spirit that is now working in the Son's of disobedience.
                                                    ....... Eph'siyam ( Ephisians 2:2 )

I pray in The Holy Spirit that you will revisit our blog here at Step With Christ Ministries every other day ( From this day of 15, July 2015 through the remaining month ) as we minister the Holy guidance that has been placed on our hearts with regard to the following signs of darkness. We have diligently organised a discerning effort that we pray will help every believer and non-believer grow closer to
" The Way ", so that we may burn bright enough to Glorify God in the Hearts of Men.


Warnings of Darkness

* The progressing disregard to our Creator's Commands. There are many, but are highlighted by the legalization ( and in some churches, sanctified by misguided leadership ) of same sex marriage. Make no mistake, for it is written ' the world will change, but His word WILL NOT '. This is sin which opens the door to an array of many more. A sin that shines disparity to our once Godly based country's separation of Church and State. Isn't it odd and hypocritical that so many doubters make an effort to use science as a way to disprove God when it serves their purpose?  Yet they overlook the very scientific fact that mankind and all of God's mammals of the same sex are scientifically unable to pro-create.

* Our God-Centered Constitution created by God fearing and God exalting forefathers has been compromised by ( Administratively Nominated Men ), who are now creating and changing laws rather than leaving them to ELECTED officials whom represent WE THE PEOPLE !

* A court order to dismantle a stone monument to our '10 COMMANDMENTS' outside the state capitol of Oklahoma, submitting to organized Satan worshipers.

* An administration who seemingly allowed or even encouraged the now pertinent theme that
" EQUALITY NOW TRUMPS MORALITY ".  ( I thank my brother in Christ Bill Olsen for this insightful analogy )

* An administration and nations turning their backs to God's Chosen One's of Israel. A family whom by the grace of God, and the Calvary Love Sacrifice, that we are blessed to have been grafted into. Forget Not !, ... " He will bless those who bless Israel ".

I could ramble on in an Evangelistic effort to point out these prophetic and blasphemous times for pages. But, I will spare you and leave you with the following YouTube video (just click on it), from our Brother in Christ Alan Horvath. (please don't let his 'hippy hippy shake' style dissuade you from the TRUTH of his message. "It's Right On, Man!" )
I think you will find it very succinctly paints a picture that all Christians should consider as we prepare to burn brightly in our faith during these troubling times. And please remember as we strive to Shine for Christ, that we are not in this fight without Him, and " He has already conquered the world "

No comments:

Post a Comment